Friday 7 July 2017

Good morning Patriarchy.




We are so good together but still there is something thats chafing. What is it that's chafing?


I'm going to tell you what I think it just might be. I know I should wait for years in painful accommodation, work with what is, make it seem real and appealing..but I have wasted so much time already. Like I've said before, men walk around in an empty cloud where they can not see them selves and certainly not anyone else but more than that they trust nothing. Nothing that doesn't come from them selves is real. Nothing. Everything is up for debate and scrutiny. Men trust women with their lives as much as capitalists trust the working class with money. I've never been trusted to take care of my self or anyone else, no proof will ever be enough, it can never eradicate that it's a fundamental corner stone of the patriarchy for men to not trust women. We shouldn't have to be micromanaged and mistrusted for another century by people who think of us as mysterious fairies and don't even have the faintest idea of how much we do or value our work until it isn't done, surely they need to do better than that. If you think about it, that's what all the petty little things really come down to. We need to be punished into submission for our own good..
 If I had one wish today it would be to be trusted like one trusts a man. Blindly. The possibilities would be endless.

All I want is time to heal.
Liberation does not lie in more explanations and justifications. It will never end. Liberation lies in cutting those losses and believing your self while he doesn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment